Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Werid Monday

this is a monday full of ups and downs...
2 morning appointments killing me with the blue feeling...
bad news from daniel made me feel so lost for the day...
closing 1 deal brings me back to life again...
talking to him again drag me back to the cruel reality again...

spoke to him on msn randomly...
was a nice chat actually. but still the sourish and painful feelin hit me...
causin me to be still awake at 5am in the morning...

saw the pics of his new ger(s)... *Ouch*
this is the expected feelin i guess..

i have alot in mind that i wanna blog about..
theres alot in mind i wanna tell him...
but dunno y at this point at this moment, i am just stuck with nuttin..
i dunno wat to say and wat to write...

i need someone to enlighten me. tell me why is things like that?
~lost~

No comments: