Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In the world of my Own

I had already lost count of the no of nights that i cant sleep well or even sleep at all...
feeling really tired now..
but alot of things are still running in my mind...
i guess this is the main reason of my sleepless nights...

Saw this quote on Facebook by George korkor
"Love Is Not Abt Right Or Wrong , Is Only Abt Whether U Love Or Dun Love"
i like wat he said...

When it comes to anything related to feelings or relationship between 2 person, nothing is right or wrong, and as long as u love from your heart truely, sincerely, there will not be any regrets.

recently there is a rising number of broken relationships around me and heard tonnes and tonnes of stories, reasons or excuses. i felt upset for my friends whom truely commits to a person they love and ended up getting hurt. this includes myself.
i guess no one is to be blamed in any relationships that dont work out, all i can say is "this is life"

when u feel that he/she is the right person, you commit.
and once u feel that he/she is not good enough, not who you really looking for, you will start to think, find faults and eventually brings everything to an end.
Human are selfish by nature, and one have to be selfish to make the first move. they are not wrong, its just that they love themselves more.

after hearing all the various experiences that friends around me has.
alot of memories and thoughts started flowing back into me, haunting me.
bringing back all the things that i am trying to forget and making me stepping back to the place where i fell. my nightmare.

for the past few months i had been struggling to walk out of it and be on my own once again.
I can say that at this point i had managed to do it in a way, but i had also failed in another.
I am now stronger on my own and no longer feeling so emotional, but my weak side will still hit me once in a while remindin me of my pain and sorrow.
Gonna give myself more time to work on it and i believe in no time, i'll be perfect and happily on my own...

Work is starting to pile up and there are tonnes of things that i can work on. I am starting to feel the stress in it. Stress in passing all the test, stressing in getting clients and sales, but i am sure i can overcome all these one by one. I WILL & I MUST!

School gonna start real soon, now in the midst of deciding if i still wanna continue. its a tough decision. I guess more or less i will still carry on for the sake of my parents and also for myself.

Maybe its also because of the tonnes of stuff approaching and happening, i started to miss those time when i have someone by my side. The very person i can depend on emtionally and mentally. Giving me the little support and encouragement when i am tired and drained.
Miss the feeling of looking forward to see someone and planning for the next upcoming activity just for the 2 of us. Miss the feeling of having someone who cares for me and i can care for.

Not gonna be so soon i guess, not in the near months cos at this moment, i'm kinda afraid that history might repeat and i'm afraid of getting hurt. I guess i will only commit when i feel that i am completely fine so that i will be fair towards my love one and give him the all the love that i can. The problem is, by the time i am ready, will be love one be there? will i be able to find that special someone?
Changed my image a little about 1 week ago. Kinda like it.

2 comments:

Faye said...

r/s always tk 2 hands to clap.. even if u reali put in alot in a r/s n ur partner doesnt appreciate it, it's his lost.. n u'll have no regret, coz u did wad u can to maintain the r/s.. there's reali no right or wrong in a r/s.. well, like a said b4, u gotta kiss alot of frogs in order to find the prince.. dun be so emo more.. i knw the hurt will always be there, thou ppl say time will heal, but wad i tink is time simply makes ur pain fade away bit by bit.. dun close ur heart to others.. u nv knw the right person will break down the wall of ur heart.. be positive.. dun always club n get drunk.. i used to do that, but i reali find it useless.. last time i always rather love than to be loved.. but right now, i guess for us woman, it's better to be loved.. at least, u'll be happier.. i dun hope to see my mei to be more n more 'duo luo' i knw u nid time to get over it.. but pick urself up soon okie.. i hope u'll find ur happiness soon too~
Loves~ :)

Angela said...

thanks jie jie.i know, i will take a while to stand strongly once again and when i am ready i will try and love again. i miss the feeling of being loved and being able to love someone. hope that time can bring my pain away and bring my next prince to me. really hope so =)