Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Dramatic Weekend

Seems that my weekend is never the same as before..
ever since i broke up with leonard i hasnt really been myself..
i dunno what i am doing and what i had done..
i am like a lost soul on a lonely land..

sat i went out wif moo, junna and lanvince..
supposed to go PH end up me and junna spent some time at DF wif feljiejie and iser jiejie..
not bad not bad..
celest sang this song 有一种爱叫做放手
freaking nice.. really love it.. the tune the lyrics...
thanks iserjiejie for dedicating it for me...

i had a bad nite at PH.. was high.. and i fainted..
due to my low blood...
lucky i have junna ger wif me.. thanks so much.. really..
if u werent there i also dunno how...
thanks...
i cant really rem wat i said and wat i did..
sorry for all the trouble..

i had a bad nite yst..
fainted aft meeting my friends..
and best lor.. sent to the hospital to rest and check..
my mum was really mad wif me..
the moment i woke up i can hear her naggin non stop...

had peace on my own for the whole of last nite (when blackout) and also the morning...
i kinda thought thgs through...
i know wat i really wan.. and i will try to work towards my own goal...
for no one but myself..

i have to love myself more now..

No comments: