Monday, March 9, 2009

Thoughts~~

Too mani thgs had been flooding my mind...
too much till i start to doubt if i can really make it there...

this is already the 2nd week since everythg happened...
and it seems that i had kinda move on a little towards the brighter side..
tts wat i had been telling myself..
but still.. the lousy and useless angela didnt leave me at all...
certain time in the day, i will still feel lost and empty...
memories are still floodin my mind....
an unknown friend keeps remindin me of him telling me not to let go...
not to give up....
i hate the feeling of lost and emptiness...
i dun wan to be lousy...

recentli i heard alot of comments...
abt me and abt my past r/s..
heart breaking.... hurt...
i lost myself... i lost everything...
i lost the slightest confidence....

i need to find all these back...
i need my confidence..
i need my concentration...
i need myself....

i love him... thats for sure...
but now.... i have to really learn to keep this feeling somewhere in my heart and lock it up..
i am learning to be a new me...

I LOVE ANGELA...
i will just keep remindin myself...

*no one can make me let go except myself, not even him.. and i will make the choice on my own..*

No comments: