Thursday, September 25, 2008

Working Week~~

This is the 4th day of my work...
argh... realli cannot make it lor...

on the 1st day i already feel like killing myself...
Waking up at 7am is the toughest part...
It had been years since i last woke up at this timing....
and i cant slp till like abt 4am lor.... sianz....

i force myself to slp at abt 12 the day b4..
and i thk its bcos of the gan jiongness.. i cant realli slp...
and i am woke up late lor... haiz...
have to rush to bathe and prepare and rush out.. argh!!

its a long start to start off for the week.. wrk till 6pm and rush to sch...
due to F1, the freaking bus have to change its route causing me to be freaking late for class..
only manage to reach at about 7.30 lor.. sianz....
all the way class until 10pm...
at that point i really felt like dying.. and thkin of the next day.. it makes me felt like killing myself.. argh...

i drag myself through the last 3 days...
good news is that my bio clock seems to be adapting to the timing..
and i dun feel tt tired already...
bad news is i realise that i have really no time for myself...
haiz....

class will still be on later at 7pm..
jus pray tt i wont b late again... new module...

2 more days to weekend....

2 comments:

JuZ JuZ said...

Where u working now meiz? :)

Angela said...

Juzjiejie...
me now working at Suntec...
Office at the Convention there wor...