Monday, October 6, 2008

Jokers

had been busy with sOoOOoo many thgs recentli...
new room, new job, new fun, new tries... alot alot
and esp Jals Garden (blogshop opening on the 10 Oct - by Junna Angie Leona and Shaun)

had been busy with the discussions la.. brainstormin la... and photoshoots...
lol...
all of them went over to my place the other day...
and the ultimate joker turns out to be my dog... faintz...

he simply loves leona alot lor...
follows him where ever he goes...
maeb bcos when he comes he sure feed him wif loads of treats...
and he is the culprit who cause my dog to be so fat lor... hmmm...
see la... can even slp on his lap lor...

his interaction wif emo also super furnie lor...1st moment they are taking pics together...
next moment..

sniffing his n****** lol...

and after awhile.....he dozed off on my bed...

damn cute la...

last but not least... the champion pic...LEONA!!!

lol.. they are drvin me and junna crazy lor

No comments: