Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Updates....

Had been soooooooOOOooo busy for the past 2 weeks...
many activities in the house and outside... good and bad....

some changes some new buys...New haircut.. this is alr updated it in the previous entry... jus feel tt not enough pics uploaded...My new gadget... Ipod nano... thanks leona for the surprise...
lol... 'SURPRISE' lolBestie Gang in action...

i went out wif the girls for dinner last wed... SHIOK... lol
i simply loves goin out with the girls.. tts the oni times we get updates on one another...
tt nite i guess i am the one who speaks the most... cos i am updating the girls on what had happened recentli....
and i guess i scare my bestie la... she damn timid de lor... lol

then it was bestie on her sharin session regardin her r/s wif bf's family...
poor bestie.. must endure ok...
we will stand by you....

then its yap on her weddin plan...
a little jealous and a little worried for her..
dunno y...
oh ya.. we all planned to be her sister... and no one will get married until she marries off.. lol
cos we wanna me the jie meis... lol

the most heart felt session was with mich on train..
i rarely speaks to mich alone.. and this is kinda like the 1st time we realli share...
share abt common feelin and thoughts...
i guess she understands me the best in this situation...
thanks ger... i realli feel good talkin to you....
*hugz*
Girly Gang grp pic...

recentli i had been busy addin blings to my gadgets... lol...
1st project... my phone...nice leh... lol...

i bought my 1st pair of golf shoes...
budget budget... nice rite...
very cheap... lol

gonna update more later on my new buys - lappie and also my new proj...

happy~~~~

No comments: