Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last week of freedom~~~

gonna start work very soon... seems like my almost 2 mths holiday is not enough lor...
alot of thgs still not done... argh...

had been busy gettin some personal stuff done...
doin up the hse and doin up my room....
so many thgs to take note and to pay attention...
will post the pics of my done up room once i am done with it... need at least another 1-2 weeks ba...

new modules had already started...
sianz... 3 days a week on weekdays...
guess i will be very drained out...

took some pics of my qian qian last night..
he dozed off while i am online...
cute right...

king lor.. slp on my bed and on top of my blanket...
comfortably cushioned....
he is indeed a slpin dog la...
at this moment while i am bloggin, he is actually slpin by my side... lol

No comments: