Thursday, May 15, 2008

I AM SchLing SooN

the owner kinda dead.. ----- dead tired =(
it had been Some time since i last update...
theres alot of things i wanna talk about...
but seems that i had kinda forgotten abt lots of things..

1 great news to share with you guys...
i had FINALLY completed my sch application!!
Yeah!! now waiting for the final confirmation from UOL and i am ALL READY to GO!!
back to sch... Yeah Yeah!!!

Very happy and i am realli looking forward going back to school...

Bestie: Dun forget my PINK Pencil case ok.. LOL

recentli had been very very busy with my work...
kinda exhasted by the workload...
but seems that i dun have a choice.. cos its my job my work...
hopefully thgs will get better asap...

I guess i will have to update entries as and when i remember ba...

Stay tuned!

No comments: