Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great Buys!!

Retail theraoy never fail to make me smile.. make me happy...
these are my new buys for the past 2 weeks... =p
my New Kitty Calculator... lol.. i am NOT a fan of Hello Kitty.. but this calculator is too cute to resist.. not ex... hmmmm...
non-scientific calculator.. can consider bringing it into the exam hall... LOL
New fragrances... hehe... Angie is gonna smell different again...
changing my fragrance once again... hmmm... dunno which suits me more..
but dun care.. i simply likes the smell...
gonna buy another Miracle again... argh.... BROKE!Treats to my nose.. lol... cannot resist buying aroma oil.. lol
dunno when can i even finish using these =p

Had a shopping day out last monday with someone special...
alot of fun... didnt realli buy alot.. but i had GREAT buys... GREAT Day..
*muacks*i love the Mango tops.. gonna buy a few more other colors...
love the dresses love the top..
and not forgettin my shoes.. LOL

I am Happy

No comments: