Friday, May 9, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

Few Bdae celebrations were up for the past week..

1. George kor Kor
He is SooOooOo drunk... lol...
or i should say he is soOoOOoooo high.. lol
drink and dance.. super furnie...
and special entertainment frm aju also... lol

these pics are provided by kor's friend.. Oh nono... his uncle.. =p
Still waiting for other pics frm kor kor...

2. Kelvin aka CCBthis celebration is held at Phuture..
had been some time since i last went phuture..
pretty empty of sat nite..
amazing... lol.. but nt bad...James Kor kor and me..
Me Kor and RinaMy babyger and me...My darling Junna and me...

I realli enjoyed myself and i get to see alot of friends tt hasnt been appearing in front of me for some time...
Jame kor kor..
Miss u la.. very happy for you..
Rina xiao gua...
i know you are growin up in your own way... jiayou!!

I Need more pics to post!!

No comments: