Friday, May 30, 2008

Now

its kinda rare nowadays for me to be home at this hour and to be blogging at this hour..
had been out most of the nights (or almost every night) for the past 1 month....
kinda tiring.... but...
i am Happy....
and i dun mind being tired... =p

realised that i had alot of backlogs for the entries...
argh...
so sorry.. i guess i have to just walk over it and carry on with the upcoming stuff...

tomorrow morning will be another event day...
argh... early day.. long day....
hopefully i can tahan through the day...

i had been feeling happy recentli...
work can be tiring... but dunno why...
i am still very happy... very very happy...

retail therapy works, gatherings works..
alot of thgs are cheering me up and some ppl are making me happy....
Thanks so much....
although i dont realli feel well.. but i feel loved...
thanks....

hmmmmm gonna share smthg regarding the matters in my heart and mind...
some stuff happened recentli...
and situations seems to be going my way and making thgs seem very positive...
but i dunno why....
it kinda seem unreal... i dunno if unreal is the right word to use and the right way to describe...
i cant specifically express this situation...

i had been feeling so loved, so pampered... very fortunate and very well taken care of...
but i dunno y..
these kinda lead me into another stage of fear...
another stage of worry...
thgs had been goin so well that makes me feel insecure...
i had been so loved till i'm afraid of loosing it 1 day
i know this is not the right way to be thking... but i cant help but thk in this way..
i know being positive is better.. but i dun wanna lie to myself also...
i dun wanna bury myself under fairytales...
i am afraid of falling and i am not confident to handle the fall (if happens)
argh... i dunno wat i should do....

i am gonna take some time and realli think through...
hugz... i know you will be there for me.. right?

No comments: