Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My 2 宝贝(s)

This post is gonna show the crazy side of me...
revealing how much i love my 2 宝贝.. LOL

宝贝1 : Duffy

Kinda upset to talk abt him now...
cos this boyboy is sick... not feelin well
he lost some weight these 2 weeks...
poor thg...

Duffy is a boy expresses himself well..
he has alot of expressions on his face.. lol



This is the best expression.. lol...
cos eric lied to him in order to get this photo taken.. so.. this is the expression in return

宝贝1 : Qian qian $$

The 宝贝who is with me everyday... very lovable...
its very hard to take pictures of him cos he never listens and never stay still..

And the worse thing is that he never like gettin his fringe tied.. lol


I love this pic.. its like showing that he is being curious of wats happening
lol.. yawning
lol hard to get pics like tat... blur but nvm.. better than none
smart looking rite
lol..
after eatin his treats.. licking the remainders
guess wat he is looking at??
(ans: treats)
greedy dog fights for wat he wan
lol...
these 2 boys really cheers me up...
they keep me entertained and company..
*hugz*

No comments: