Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Am A LOreal Ger...

had been havin bad skin days recentli...
after the Brand O eye cream incident, the skin on my face kinda getting sensitive..
easily gets irritated...

I went to try the Brand O mask as my friends were complimenting it.
haiz...
not to wat i expected.. it dehydrated my skin.. haiz...
Gonna find ways to salvage the situation...

when to shops to search for new facial products..
and i came across Loreal...
This is not a new brand to me.. jus tt... i had never try it before..

Since i never had any issue with Loreal..
i decide to give it a try...
I purchse the whole of Visible Result Series...
Consisting of a facial wash, face cream, toner, eye gel...

This morning as i was packing my stuff..
i came to realise that i am using alot of Loreal stuff...
Its a total of 15 Items... LOL
Inclusive if this new concealer that i got..
This is the very 1st concealer i got for myself.. thanks to brand O stuff.. Now i need a concealer
All the products.. frm hair product to facial.. LOL.. so mani..Then i came to realise.. I AM a LoreAl Ger.. LOL..
didnt realise that i am constantly using different types of Loreal stuff..
if i had known tt.. maeb i wouldnt have tried Brand O..

No comments: