Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I LoVE BaKInG CooKies!!

For my december holidae at home...
i did nothing special except rottin in the house with my doggie..
and during these few days, besides the task of cleaning up my room and clearing my clothes..
I tried baking cookies.. LOL

For the very first time i tried baking cookies...
kinda different.. but super fun.. lol
the feelin is kinda different frm baking cake or brownie (haven been making them for years)

Cookies to me are cute and happy food..
use to cheer people up.. so i decide to try and make...
if successful, i am gonna make more for chinese new year..
if not, i have no choice but to buy... =p
Mixing of ingredients are fun.. and to be frank.. i am a little greedy..
add in alot of choc chips.. lol...
My kitchen has nuttin amazing.. but this oven of us had made wonders..
alot of nice memories from it..
he is the soure of goodies during certain festive season.. lol...
One of the peak period for the oven is jus ahead...
to be frank.. i dunno how much will the mixture expand..
cos unlike cake and brownie which has a mould..
cookies has no mould and no standard size..
so wat i did was trial and error..LOL.. huge leh...
my 1st tray of cookies is amazingly huge.. lol
but nvm.. next time i can make even bigger ones... =p

from there i keep reducing and reducing the mixture amount..
tray by tray until i reach the size that i am satisfied...My Very 1st lot of Cookies... Yeah

i had alot of fun baking.. and had alot of fun exploring..
but i didnt have fun eating.. lol
not bcos the cookies taste bad.. its simply bcos..
I am On Diet.. cannot eat.. =p
no choice...

My very 1st piece of cookie was shared among the family..
between me, godmummy, my sis and aunt.. LOL..
Feedback was good.. even my mum likes it..
Gonna make more for CNY... =p

I made some for the AP commers too.. hope you guys like it...
=p

No comments: