Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ZoUKoUt 2007

In another few hours time.. i will be back in the office facing loads of rubbish...
haiz..
sometimes realli tired to be in the so-called adult world..

Was at ZoukOut on Saturday..
this is my 1st time stepping into Zoukout.. and its bcos of wrk..
LOL
but to be frank.. if its not for work.. i might not even be there for the 1st time..

This is OuR InTel Booth @ ZoukOut..
This is the drink dispenser for our Blue Sapphire.. Cool...
LOL... SInce its a New and InterestiNg Thg.. Must TAke a Pic Rite..I realli wan to say that "I AM UPSET WIF LIMARAN" LOL...

cos she is soOooo Cute.. Love the Lilo Image of hers.. and i LOVE the Stitch MOre!!
Xiaogua was there too.. she was our mermaid for the nite.. lucky she can fit into the costume..=p



This pretty lady here is nessa.. my new friend in AP com.. a nice and friendly ger.. pretty leh..

My Favorite.. Saviour of AP Com.. Dearest SP volunteered alot to help me for the past 2 events for intel..
She helpped me with the styling and clothes of the different characters.. Hugz
NIsi.. ex-colleague from AP..
Nice to see her again.. she came along with our client Shirley... keke

Meow.. Kat.. our intern.. she dun allow me to take her pics..
MO2.. she was there assisting the DBS booth (if i rem correctly)..

MO2 = Mother Of 2 =p My dearest Deborah.. my onli team mate now.. Jiayou!!

My 1st Zoukout experience isnt a very wonderful one.. cos..

afterall the main purpose is still work.. hmmm.. but i guess.. if given a chance to buy a tix and go.. i dun thk i will =p



Oh.. i forgt to mention that i met HIm again.. Nice seeing you again..
haven been catching up with u.. time flies..

No comments: