Monday, December 31, 2007

My Lovely Christmas 2007

This is gonna be a summary for My Christmas Celebration...

This year, i manage to catch up with alot of friends but still there are some whom i still did not manage to meet up with...
1. Doreen and Eugenia
2. Claudia and gers
3. Moo and Guys

Did alot of gift exchange this year.. especially in AP Com...
Usually we prepare only 2 Gifts
1. Department Gift Exchange
2. Company Gift Exchange

This year.. personally i prepared more than 12 Pressies for the AP Commers..
I would like to thank all of them for the very year..
We all had a tough year together... its Great to have you guys around..

I went back on the Eve of Christmas to collect all my pressies.. (cos after which all of us will be on leave till 2008)
The FeelINg IS PERFECT!! seeing my table being flooded by gifts.. i felt so LOVED..
this is the very 1st time i had my christmas socks in the Office and this is the 1st time i receive SoooOOo much gifts at once from my colleagues...
Thanks a million...

I brought all the pressies home and place them on my desk...
all wrapped.. i did not unwrap any of the pressie...
Cos.. i am waiting for the 26th....

On the nite of 26th Dec.. i took out all the Xmas Pressies that i received..
So LOved...

This is the very Gift i wanna mention... Thanks Eric.. you realli reads my mind.. THanks alot..

I love this watch.. MuacksThanks to ALl My Santas and Santarinas in 2007..

Thanks for all the Gifts...

To those whom i prepared gifts for... Hope you all like the pressie.. Sorry if i prepared somethg that isnt too suitable.. Sorry..

ONce again MERRY ChRISTMAS..

Now i am CountIng DOwn To 2008!!!!

No comments: