Monday, December 31, 2007

LookinG Back InTo My 2007

Today is the eve of New Year and the last day of 2007.
Got a call this morning from my bestie...
upon the conversation, she kinda reminded me that i have to do my New Year Resolution..
I usually will do my New Year Resolution.. just that they always comes later than expected...

This entry will be mainly the few important lessons that i learnt in 2007.

1. Family
This is specially indicated for Family Bond and Friendship.
Losing one of the dearest family member in 2006 made me learnt my lesson..
In 2007, i tried to spend as much time as i can with the family..
Now the atmosphere at home is already much better, especially with the new member in the house.

2. Friends
Quite a few incidents this 2007.
i) Friendship gets better
ii) Friendship gets Sour
iii) No LonGer my Friend

As a summary... friends who deserve to stay as my friend are still my friends.. and i love them more and more..
For people whom i feel tat they dont deserve it.. Sorry.. U are not classified as a friend of mine..
As for those in the middle boundary, lets remain at this area until situation gets better.. we have to look forward to 2008...

learnt quite abit through the friendship cat. this 2007..
disappointment flows in tremedously... towards some who USED to be my friends and towards those who are alwaes loved by me...
Incidents made people closer... make us understand one another more..
but some incidents made me look clearer.. allow me to see the truth... and allow me to decide..
and eventualli.. i wave goodbye to these people as they are no longer my friends..

Thanks to all who stayed by me this 2007.
Lets look forward to 2008 together.. i am sure its gonna be another great year ahead..

3. Work
Major changes this 2007...
i)Moved to Boon Keng
ii) Complete change in team mates

This is not a great year in AP Com.. 'not bcos alot of stress wise but its bcos of some management stuff..
we finally moved out of Robinsons and now we are located at a neighbourhood area..
cheaper but kinda inaccessible..

Alot of HR issues this year also... Previous team left.. Suleen, Sheryn mama, nisi, Audrey dajie, cindi ai ai, sharon xue ren,michelle,suying,jacklyn, alina MO2...even Woei leng left
The initial team is now only left wif me deborah darren and jill...

There is also a major Manpower issue with the AM team.. now oni left with me and Deb.. and we have to handle the same amount of work coming in..
haiz.. realli drains energy..

2008 will be a year for me to re-look into this area...

4. Personal
Had been feelin good mentalli... Mentalli healthy and Physically healthy in 2007..
So i will expected a better 2008....

made some personal plans for 2008.. hopefully i can fulfill..
i will also need to arrange some personal time for me to slack around.. LOL
to love myself even more..

lookin back into my 2007 Resolutions:
-I wanna be stonger (mentally) ---------------- I Am ok at This
-I wanna train my perserverance ------------------------- 2007 i am good
-I wanna be more mature ---------------------------- Not Too bad.. but more improvement
-I wanna have more time for myself ------------------------- Errr.....
-I wanna pick up a skill (Salsa?? Jazz??)----------------- I will Remember this for 2008 again
-I wanna get myself back to school ----------- In 2008's Planning..
-I wanna get my drivin license-I wanna be HAPPY ---------- I drop this idea completely.. LOL

lol.. seems that i still have a list of pending items..
but nvm.. improve year by year...

A Big Thank yOu to my family, friends and colleagues who stand by me during the past year.. lets have a better 2008 ahead...

I LOVE U ALL!!!
I LOVE ANGELA!!!!!
CHEERS to WeLcome 2008!!!!!

No comments: