Friday, December 14, 2007

THiNGs Had FInaLLy Came To An End!!

Things had FiNally Came to an End..
End of my Misery and tired life in 2007..
WeEeEe~~~

Tight schedule over, events over...
finally can take a break off from the workload and start to concentrate more on personal stuff..

Met up wif Fairy last nite for ShopPing Spree..
also met up wif Rina to collect my Phone..

YEah!! I Am HappY Angela.. cos gt NEw Clothes.. New PHone.. New LIfe..
wonderful.. NUttin can be better than this...

Christmas coming so seems that this is the period of time when i can start to plan all the gifts and letters to people whom i love and care..
My thanksgiving of the year..
Christmas to me is the time for sharing.. hmmm..
but gonna limit my sharing list this year.. freaking broke.. lol
the few standard people will definitely get it from me de la... you should know who you are..

These two days are kinda like relaxin days for me..
after the long period of endless work.. these 2 days seem very very peaceful..
took train to work yst with jiawen..
lol.. camwhoring on the way..


The Tan Sistaz.. LOvely leh.. LOl..

The Act Cute Dajie... My sistaz fingers posing for me la..
lol.. i am tryin my best to spoil her cam..

This is the front camera.. haiz.. VGA qualityI love this... my camwhoring skill not bad rite..

nice catchin up with alot of people whom i had not been catching up with..
the feelin is good..
this is finally the time when i can sit down and slowly blog about things that had happened recentli and some new experiences i can share with all my friends..

Love

No comments: