Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Saturday at Clarke Quay

Yawn~~
Stupid me accidentally press the wrong button and i deleted the entry w/o saving it..
that means.. my entry is GONE.. And Angela has to redo it ALL OVER AGAIN..
Argh....

My saturday was again contributed to AP com..
lol.. busy working and working...
Fri work till late nite... haiz...
alot of paper work and alot of additional due to STUPID people..
no choice..

Today is the last part of the INtel FilmFest 2007..
it held at Cannery Central Fountain...
dun realli like the place as its too expose to the public.. hmmmp

Gonna thank a few persons for their help 2day..
1st person who came to angela's rescue is Yuan Kai..
good deed done @ 1245PM..
confirming a temp to work in the afternoon.. replacement for the heart attack in the morning...

2nd Person is dearest SP..
she had been sick for a week due to asthma..
and upon hearing about me being assign to my mission alone..
she volunteered to help me.. THanks alot..
and due to the past experience working together..
today's job since easier and communication is SoOoo much better...
Thanks alot.. Muacks...

Gonna fill in more details and pics for the event in the later post...
yawn~~

No comments: