Tuesday, November 13, 2007

UNIQuely SInGaPOre

I came across this set of post cards some time back at home..
snd it seems that it had been sent to homes in Singapore.. to all the residents of Singapore..
Usually, i dont pay much attention to postcards like this..
cos, they arent in use.. and i dun have the habit of collecting it..

this set of postcards are pretty differnt..
they caught my attention due to the colorful designs and interesting themes..
and to me.. wat i feel is that.. each and every postcard tells a differnt story.. tells a different story about SInGapOre..

This is the very card that really caught my eye..
The combination of red and white is great..
Symbolises Singapore and the stairs links to a 'heart'.
Singapore and Love..
it gives me a wonderful feeling.. the feeling of joy.. the feeling of warmth..

This is the future..
the upcoming attraction of Singapore..
Cant wait for it to start operation..
I am Gonna go up one day.. with the special him..Dragonboat... The Energy..
shows the combination of Strength, power, determination and team work..
NIce one..
For the final one, i cant really make up my mind..
cos.. it seems like tellin me the nice combination of wat we have now will be called HOme..
and things will get better and better..

but on the other hand..
i see the complexity in it..
showing how difficult it is to get a clear and define detail from the pic
it also tells how tough the future is..
i dunno...I Guess Most OF Us will have a set of these cards at home..
share wif me how ya feel ok...

No comments: