Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My BuSY BuSy Month..

ScaRy 11th month of 2007...
this is only the mid of the mth, and i am already feeling so drained..
oH MY Oh MY!

NEVER MIND..
no problem..
cos i am ANGELA!

Since the beginning of the month...
i had been wrkin on various events NON-STOP..
at least 2 events in a week and thIS Week..
TheRE Are 4.. FOUR!!
haiz... gonna die..

finally complete one of my event today..
initially very worried as the registration rate is VERY lOW and SLOW..
this is nt a gd sign for an event...
but... today..
i am lucky..

for both sessions today, my actual turnout rate is at least 20% more than registered..
and.. MY CLint Is HapPy...
WEeeEeee~~~
This Raise My Morale a lIttle and KeEp me goin for the 2 events Tomorrow..
1 in the afternoon and 1 in the Night..

Kinda lookin forward to the nIte Event At ZoUk..
Gonna Have a Nite of Fun~~
Hopefully i still have the energy to enjoy la.. LOL

i had a nice chat wif christine, nessa and darren at the cafe after the event..
had a mini discussion and some sharing session...
CONGRATE to u CHrIstine.. ConGRate to U and AlAn..
I wAnnA b Jie MEi!! LOL..
Dun CharGe u For RSVP thIS tiME RoUND OK.. *grinz*

Haven been slpin well recentli..
aching all over..
the stupid thg is that my mind is still freaking energetic..gonna at least post a few entries tonite..
LOL

No comments: