Thursday, November 29, 2007

THe Word 'Happy' Is Written on My Forehead

The Word " HAPPY " is written on my forehead BIG and CLEAR..
cos i wanna let everyone knows how happy i am...

actualli nuttin so amazing that can realli make me fly up into the sky..
jus that i am gettin the satisfaction in work, friendship (partial) and family...

these few months had been freaking hectic for me in the sense of work..
and i am very glad that i had the support from my family, my colleagues and my love ones..
Thanks alot for being there for me..

I will also like to thanks the whole bunch of temps who had assisted me in my projects for the past few months.. WELL DONE!!
oh.. not to forgt my 2 lovely interns.. they are simply GREAT!! thanks babes...

Above are mainly for my work wise..
i am so happy as now.. alot of good news are flowing in one after the other..
alot of thgs that are on the pending list had kinda been confirmed and settled..
new issues had arised, but i believe these issues can definitly be solved...
I wont allow anythg to make me trip and feel upset...

Met up wif our clients today...
received a great news- 1 of our event came in 3rd prize in their company marketing event competition... Although this isnt any amazin competition.. but to all of us.. This is good enough..
cos our hardwork got paid of.. our work is recognise.. Congrates to Events people of AP (execpt her)...
Had a great conversation wif our clients over lunch today.. feel more confident now..
i feel good.. confidence level going up.. morale goin up.. WeEeee~~~
Jia You!! Jia You!!

Jus gt back from Zouk with our team and also the talents for our event..
It had been some time since i last went Mambo...
Happy..
This is the 1st time i went wif the NEW Events Team..
First time i went with the talents..
Had alot of fun imitating the dance moves.. lol..
hmmm.. should have more gatherings for the bonding...

I had a great day... but i am sure...
I WILL BE LATE FOR WORK TMR!!
cos now its alredy 5:15am !!
and i am STILL AWAKE!!
Ciao~~~

No comments: