Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Working Mom !!

After 3 months of maternity, i am back to work!!
Back to life and back to reality...

Some how or rather my aspiration changed...
i no longer wants to work and carve a career on my own...
now what i pray for is one day my hubby will do well so that i can be a housewife...
LOLX... some how being a housewife seems a joyous thing to me... so that i can spend more time with my dearest darling...

i use to feel that doing housework is so tough and boring...
staying at home looking after kids is such a waste of time...
but now its like a complete change in thinking...

i would rather live a simpler life in order to spend more time with my darling...
LV, Prada, Gucci use to be the pampering moments... the moment i know i can afford them or own them i feel that i had achieved something...
but now i rather NOT have all these items... how often i will really use them?
i would rather spend the money on my daughter and spending time with her, trying to teach her something give me the sense of achievement...

I admire those working moms that can cope and manage between their job and their kids...
Its tough, esp the long hours away from home... I'm thinking of my little one every moment in the office... How i wish i can jus head home to hug her...

Like hubby says, you can choose to live simple, enjoy the MOST basic life with no shopping, no luxury items, no extra spending, no savings or to have the extra income, extra cash to spend to pamper urself, ur spouse and ur kid, live a better life with better standard of living...

Its all individual choice....

No comments: