Monday, October 24, 2011

Deepest Condolences !!!

Met Fion on friday for Dinner and she told me that Charmaine had left...
Honestly i dun really know much about this girl but when Fion went into the details.. it really caught my mind...

Got the blog link from her and decide to start reading it... So on and off i will try to catch entry or so... It really touches my heart and tears just cant help but keep flowing down my cheeks...

Dear friends, you can catch and read about the Brave Charmaine here http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com/

To Mummy Cyn:

I'm so Proud of you... you are a great mummy... you had already done what you can for your angel... Be strong, Jase still needs you... I'm sure that your little angel wants you to be happy even she is not ard physically...

She will always be there for you and Jase... Watching you from above...

To the strongest Charmaine:

You had done well... You had done better than any other one of us... Now you are already in good hands, please watch and bless your mummy and kor kor... They love you and you will always be on their minds...

We are all so proud of you.... In our hearts, you had won the battle against the monster...

No comments: