Friday, July 31, 2009

I LOVE N.O.S.S!!

Some updates on the activities with N.O.S.S
had been doin all sorts of activities la..
prawning, golfing, bowling...
Its FuLL of FUN!!
Nic edited a new pic.. Done by Nic.. thanks alot
Nice~~~
Golfing had came back into my life again... WOoOooOo
Finally found khakis to play again lor...
The Hungry Men of N.O.S.S
the tim sum supper before Mustafa...
We went bowling... LOL...
i am freaking lousy la.. but its fun playin with them...
cos furnie lor.. but hate the fact that i am lousy...
gonna play more to get better...
was sick for last week and my dearest N.O.S.S brought me out once i recover...
we went east coast to the 'Diao Wa Wa' place again...
felt a little painful when i was there cos it was the place that meant alot to me and leonard..
its a place of 'togetherness'

but now its a place of 'TOGETHERNESS' for me and N.O.S.S too...
the guys got me 6 Stitches.. lolx.. so nice...
gonna upload more pics once i compile them together... lolx

No comments: