Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th Day Being Sick @ Home

Today is already the 4th day i am sick at home...
argh... fever hit me on monday night after dinner with boss and work...

lucky benny is nice enough to come all the way to send me to doc in the middle of the night.
Thanks benny =)

1st night the temperature hit up to 38.2 deg... the nurse was kinda shocked that she immediately put on a mask and handed me a mask... hmmmm....
but to me its kinda common la.. whenever i have serious flu and fever, this temperature is pretty common....

i got better the next day and i went out with my fellow N.O.S.S
this is taken by terence.. he say must take lor...

after tue night i never head out anymore cos my temperature never go down and in fact it keep rising... =(
today is already the 3rd day i am home =( so bored... no one talk to me...

i received a surprise delivery in the morning =)
Thanks Wilx for the porridge and sweet... =)
i feel so loved by N.O.S.S...

so worried about my sales these few days cos i am home not being able to work on it.. =(
haiz... really need alot of luck....

I WANNA GET WELL FAST!! I WANNA GO OUT WITH N.O.S.S... I mISs them so Much!!

i dreamt of him again...
on tuesday night after i ate my medication, i dozed off...
and i dreamt of leonard again...

i my dreams, he came back looking for me, and told me tt he will change as long as i stay by his side... i am really happy in my dreams... happier than i can imagine...
when i wake up, i feel so disappointed... cos its a dream afterall...

last night i have the urge of calling him, i cant control myself...
i called him but he's outside with his friends, so i hang up in less than a min...
=( at least i heard his voice...

dunno why i miss him so much these few days too =(

No comments: