Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally Told~~

It had been almost 5 mths since i broke up with leonard.
Things are going on fine for him i guess.
and on my side, i am kinda coping well on and off.

for these while, besides the fact that i am not able to completely let go.
the other issue thats running in my mind is how to tell my parents about it.

cant imagine, after 5 mths and i have yet to tell my parents about it.
for the past mths, on and off they will ask me regarding leonard and why he hasnt been coming up to my place.
as i dun have the courage to tell them, i had been coming up with funny funny reasons.
and finally, i no longer have to lie. No more!

My mum came to my room to speak to me few days back.
talking to me about my job and stuff. and i guess as they are not really convinced by my excuses for him not appearing at my place, my mum asked me again regarding him.
She started off by asking me if he will be joining us for their birthday dinner (in aug).

I just felt that this will be a good time to tell them as i wont wanna disappoint them just before their birthdays. So i told her the truth. i simply said "妈,我们分开了!"
There was a moment of slience before she make any comment.
i guess she can sense that i was kinda sad when i told her the truth, so she simply reply "orh, ok lor" and left my room. without askin me about what happened.

until today, she hasnt ask me a single thg about it.
i guess, she wont ask me for the details as she knows that if i wanna share, i will tell her even without her asking.

Really appreciates that she never ask further cos i wont know how to answer and in fact, i feel that i might just come up with another story to cover up the facts.
i dun wanna lie anymore. not anymore towards them.

My parents rarely asked about my relationships and they always respect my decisions.
so far, they are ok with both of my ex bfs and have no objections of me being with them.
the sad fact is, i didnt manage to hold on to them and secure the relationship.

i dunno how long its gonna take me to sort out my mind and feeling.
i also dunno how long will it take for me to find another bf.
all i wanna do now is to show them that i am happy and i can take care of myself.
wont want them to worry for me anymore.

No comments: