Sunday, February 1, 2009

春到河畔 !!

春到河畔 is the yearly event that happens for Chinese New Year..
and for this year of Ox, my dear dear brought me there...

after all the visiting and gatherings...
we finally got some time to be on our own..
the sad fact is that we actually run out of activities to do..
and there is no movie that we wanna watch...

we decided to jus drive to town and have supper...
great that my brains didnt let me down...
春到河畔 just pop into my mind... and since we are already on our way to town..
we decided to just check it out...
only then i realised that my dear dear had never went to春到河畔 before!! lol
i was kinda surprised.. cos this event had been there every Chinese new year since dunno when lor.. and he had never been there before.. =p
nvm nvm... then he gives his 'first' experience to me then...

we went in from the side which started off with the food street..
since we both have yet to have our dinner, we settled our dinner there...
small food stalls wif all sorts of food...
final purchase: Phat Thai Talay, Otah Otah, cheese hotdog, taiwan sausage, tang chong bao bing & grass jelly...
weird combination rite.. lol.. we got our seat at the spectator stand..
windy, nice view... happy~~~
dear best lor.. ate 6 otahs at 1 go.. although share share la.. but he ate most of it.. lol
after we filled our tummy.. we head straight to all the light exhibits to take pics..
lucky i have my cam wif me.. lol.. if not wont be able to take pics le.. =p
The peacock.. dear dear "Its illegal to feed wild animal"
Missy Ox wif her Ox and Mr Raty wif his Rat.. lol
dear dear act cute lor.. copy rat..
the happy missy ox.. she is feeling GREAT!!
thanks dear dear for the fun.. i dunno if u really enjoyed..
but i enjoyed myself ALOT!!looking forward to a great year of Ox wif u..
*muacks*

No comments: