Friday, January 16, 2009

What a Night.....

what happened last night was smthg that i had never experienced before..
and i had never felt so cramped in my life before...

leona went to school to fetch me aft class..
as usual we will head somewhere for late dinner or supper..
yst my craving was mee goreng...
so my fav spot for that is boat quay...

it is always nice to have leona fetchin me from sch and bringing me out to eat despite the fact that its gonna cost me a few Kg more..
nice chat wif leona tellin me abt his stuff and thgs...
as we didnt manage to get a proper lot earlier, we kinda decide to get the car parked and find someone nice to sit down and chat..

carpark lots ard boat quay is always filled..
so we decide to park slightly away from the hot spot..
dear dear went to make a round and wanted to park beside OCBC..
Coincidently on the right there happened to be 2 lots empty...
and in front theres a volvo trying to get 1 of the lots...
and guess wat... we met someone we know.. or i shld say.. someone dear is very familiar with... i will never expect or imagine myself stuck in this situation..
the volvo's owner is Leona's ex gf...

they catch up a little before dear dear take the lot behind her..
at that very moment dunno y i feel like hidding.. and how i wish i wasnt in the car.. i dunno y.. but all of a sudden i went blank...
she is the biggest fear i have all these while... and never i will wanna meet her like that... Never..

i thk at that moment both me and leona was caught.. stunned... cramped...
we simply behaved oddly... unlike the usual...
we didnt hold hands, we didnt have much contact...

she was with her friends and some happened to be their mutual friends...
dear didnt stop to say hi.. we simply continue walking behind them and towards the direction we already planned to go...
the distant shld b very short in actual fact.. but the the walk felt long and draggy... while walking pass her friends.. i can feel 'eyes' locking on me...
i can feel that there is someone looking at me...
felt really odd...

dear dear held my waist the moment we distant from them..
he knew that i felt uncomfortable and he can see that i am behaving in a odd way... even my expression looks cramped lor...
dear also felt that her friends are looking at him wif his 'new gf' and he also know that comments being passed ard at that moment wont be anythg nice..
but dear seem cool abt it.. cos he said that this kind of response is expected..
ppl will definitely gossip a little when these situation occurs...
i knew the fact.. but somehow.. i felt blank throughout...

we left shortly.. cos i am longer concentrating on what dear dear is talking abt..
my brain is filled with weird thoughts and imaginations..
cant really get to slp aft tt.. the whole situation keep flashing in my mind...
although leona and her is alr in the past.. but i jus feel odd...
or in fact.. i felt sorry.. dunno y...

No comments: