Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stepping Into 2009

this will be my 1st entry in 2009...
1st entry of the year.. and also a late one.. lol
the reason is------------ i really dunno how to start off...

at the beginning of every year, i will start wif an entry for the year's New Year Resolution..
i really have problem coming up wif my new year resoultion 2009...
HEADACHE!! not bcos i dunno wat to write..
Its bcos i have TOO MANY to write.. LOL

Personal:
had been thking alot(as i have plenty of time now lor) and i am at a dead end.. 2008 had cause quite an impact to me emotionally physically and mentally..

too many thgs happened throughout the year..
too many decisions to make..
too many headaches to bear...
too many worries ....

2009 is a brand new year once again.. i really hope that this will b a better year..
luck had never been as bad as 2008.. really prayed that 2008 is the limit le..
BETTER 2009 Ahead!! Better Path for Angela..

Wanna get rid of all the irritating stuff and i wan a HAPPIER 2009!!

Relationship:
A major decision had been made in 2008..
A major step forward... i dunno if this is good or bad for me..
but it seem good for him...

2009 seem unclear now.. i dunno y..
thgs hasnt been very stable and wasnt at the best for me and leona..
hopefully thgs will get on path asap..
dun wanna worring about r/s.. please please...

Studies:
Finally Started my sch days in mid 2008...
2009 marks the end of yr 1 that also means..
EXAMS COMING!!

i dunno if i am able to cope with it...
Have to work Hard!!
Azzza Azzza Fighting!!!

Work:
In 2008, this is something that made me felt worried and irritated most of the time...
Left AP Com and Went to a New place TMX.
Left TMX also aft 3 mths due to some irritating issues..
Now i am once again jobless.... haiz...

I am made to start 2009 by looking for new job..
hopefully i will have luck in this... get a better job and better income...
PLEASE!!!

Friends:
Every year, friends come and go.. in and out of my life...
2008 is also the same..
but i am not as affected as when i am in 2007...

Managed to get some good pals this year..
new gang of buddies and family...
The UGlys and the "le le wu" family... Junna and also emily...
AP Com family.... SP, Nessa, Jane, Deb, Darren, WeiXuan...
TMX New friends... Jestin, Joey, Viviane, Michele, Ferlyn, Joy...

My usual gers had been great as usual..
Today marks the 11th Anniversary of me and my bestie Mindy!!
Happy Anniversary Bestie!! *muacks*
Family:
Things had been perfect for everyone's health and happiness level..
as for individuals.. theres some up and downs..
some stuff happened but we managed to go through it as a whole family..
Everyone.. Hand in Hand..
I love u all more and more la.. lol...

I am really looking forward to my 2009.
And i will make sure that its a Wonderful 2009!!
Angela wishes her family, friends, and their love ones a happy and lovely 2009!!
Best Wishes!!!

No comments: