Monday, January 12, 2009

No room for more...

Its 2.23am in the morning and i am sitting on my bed wif my lappy..
actually planned to head to bed..
but dunno y.. jus cant get to slp..
haiz...

mood swing...

maeb bcos i had a different sunday...
and its the time of the month...
tts y mood swing... hmmm...

was home the whole day.. studyin.. playin wif doggie.. hse wrk...
lol.. freaking bo liao rite..
wat a way to spend my sunday...

but no choice.. jus have to accept the fact tt my sunday is like tt..
and i am sure that there are more to come...
=( haiz...

alot of thgs had been goin through my mind..
and the sad fact is...
as stuff keep floodin into my mum.. i am feelin from bad to worse..
gettin more and more demoralised...

jobless.. lost in studies... unstable relationship..
haiz.. wat else can happen...

cant help but gettin a little depressed...
haiz...

No comments: