Friday, November 7, 2008

Saying 'I Do'

happen to come across this entry frm my bestie's blog then it reminded me that realli alot of my friends are getting married...
one after another i am hearing news tt so&so is getting married then the next moment i am receving bombs for dinners.. lol

i am happy for friends who are getting and also those who already got married..
envy envy.. but... purely envy.. cos this is not in my plan during this stage of my life..

for those who got married because of love, congrates that you had found your Mr/Mrs Right.
for those who got married for other reasons.. erm... i also dunno how to say lor.. i can only say all the best... try to maintain this for life okie...

i did a quiz of FB.. its regardin my dream wedding gown.. lol..


your dress is so simple but has a very unique marks as your personality is ...you are young but wise.You tend to do small things but affective & tend to have few words but impressive!!..keep on doing what you do coz you are a perfect bride

No comments: