Friday, November 21, 2008

Angie in New Office

it had been 2 mths since i started work.. busy busy busy...
esp these 2 weeks.. drivin me nuts le lor.. haiz..
nvm nvm.. still wann intro my new station...

1st introduce the catty sitting on my desk..
this is a gift frm katerine.. 1 of our interns back in ap com..
a sure thg to find on my desk......
Pics.. lol

my this station is not as wonderful as previous.. but nvm la..
can use can le.. lol

i have a new nick name in office.. "小白兔 "
name given by Viviane la.. my new buddy buddy in ofc.. lol
she gt the inspiration frm my pet in pet society.. lol
See.. i got "小白兔 " muffin.. lol..
its a gift frm some supplier la.. but they specifically kept the rabbit for me wor.. lol... *muacks muacks*
"小白兔 " and "小白兔 "muffin.. lol

1 comment:

JuZ JuZ said...

Meiz, been so long since we last chat. I can sense thru facebook and ur blog that you are not feeling happy...at least not the happy angie I know.
I know u r a strong gal so no matter how difficult the issue is, you will sure be able to overcome it. And if you need a listening ear, you can feel free to call me and catch up ok? :)
I am now trying to sort out my life and hence unable to catch up with you guys. Need to resolve my marriage and hdb issues. By mid next year, I hope that everything will be ok on hand.
:)
Meiz jia you, I will pray for you. And God will be there for you de! :D