Monday, April 25, 2011

My Not so Happy 26th Birthday!!!

hmm.. decided not to post any pics for this entry cos afterall like wat i indicated on the title...
Its my NOT so HappY 26th Birthday...

For this birthday my Dream Birthday Didnt come true...
my Dream time spent wif my Hubbee didnt come true....
My dream Birthday Present didnt appear...
My Dream Roses didnt appear...
My dream Splendid Day Out didnt happened...
So what can i say or what i should say...

hmmm... not angry abt it cos Hubbee is sick..
but jus cant help feelin a little disappointed ba...
He made an effort to accompany for breakfast at DOME & High Tea @ Goodwood Park
so i guess i shld be contented and not complain further ba...

A dream i guess is still better off as a Dream...

Happy Belated Birthday Angela!!
Be Happy!!!

No comments: