Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Smashed Again~~

its the smashed feeling once again...
collected my results today... finally after so long....
the results are kinda expected... i didnt make it...

i guess i shldnt blame anyone but myself...
for loosing concentration for a man that at the moment worth nothing to me...
and for loosing myself and forgetting all my goals, dreams and aims in life...

had been freaking disappointed with myself for what i had been doin and wat i done...
really need to shift my self back to who i use to be and who i am actually...
i needa find myself...

hasnt been at the best of my luck and best on my personal form...
i wanna kill the angie in me now... i wan back the old angela...

kinda miss eric today...
dunno y... maeb bcos i spoke to alvin yesterday ba...
~emoing~

No comments: