Friday, September 11, 2009

Destroyed Hearts

Suppose to be updating on Priscilla's wedding but i decided to put it on hold as i am feeling extremely strong for this entry...
this entry is mainly for myself and also my buddies who are suffering from the same situations as i do...

my girly gang which has been wif me for the longest period of time consist of 4 of us (min, joan, mich and me) out of the 4 of us, 3 met wif the fate of being betrayed by the guy that we trusted and love the most...

one by one we are facing with situations like that... so please spare the last ger from this.. we really wan her to be the most fortunate ger out of the 4....
3 of us handled the situation differently due to our individual character...
initially i didnt really feel so much about it... i only feel the anger part, but ever since leonard left me, my thoughts and feeling changed... its more to disappointment and pain...
Is it really that hard to find a guy that is true and sincere??

its really painful to be betrayed by the one that u love the most...
esp when u know that he is enjoying the 'love' while u are suffering alone... sad fact...

honestly after all these experiences from myself and frm friends ard... i fear relationship...
after attending pris's wedding yst, i started to miss the feeling of being in love, or in fact all of a sudden i no longer fear relationship and in fact want to love and be in love...
yet in less than 24 hrs i heard of another close friend of mine being betrayed... it pushed me back into my shell once again.... fearing love and relationship...

had been meeting with some new friends, 1 or 2 really caught my mind...
and i highly doubt there will be anything out of it because of the fear i have towards relationships...
i know this shouldnt be the way but thgs are jus not positive....
contradicting life... want to love yet fear to love...
true love do exist i believe, but not all gers are lucky... i know i am not the lucky one....
the path to love is so dark that i am loosing my way...

No comments: