Saturday, August 15, 2009

Love is a searching and waiting game... not a game for me

Love is a game that has no define definition.

Even the word itself has no definite definition cos afterall I depends on each and every individual who looks at this word and this game.


I remembered that after I broke up wif leo, I told myself that I wanna wait for him cos he is the man that I really loves a lot. After a while, ppl had been askin me to move on and telling me the importance of movin on in life.

Now I decided to keep my feelings for him in a hidden chest in my heart and to lock it deep down. Then the searching game begings…


Searching for the next mr right and waiting for fate to knock on my door.

Opportunities and guys are all ard. I got a lot of attention and care since the day I started to move on, yet none had caught my eyes. Until recently someone came knocking on my door. Floating his presence, and in a way he gave me a real good feeling.


I guess fate played another prank on me cos this current situation happens to be the same as leo. This very guy is attached too.. I reminded myself of karma and reminded myself that I shldnt be hurting another ger. Yet I fell again… although its not a fall yet but I consider that as something close to it.

Its hard for me to like someone or to get interested. But seems that I had been hitting the wrong persons. Hate this fact.


I am a person who believes that everythg is possible, but dunno y, I have zero confidence this time round. And I guess the best way to handle this situation is to close all doors once again. I fear the feeling of opening up the doors, opening up and having the willingness to commit to someone.


I started to regret opening up after wat happened in feb, aft wat leo had taught me, aft wat karma returned me. I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t have exposed myself. I shouldn’t have reminded myself that I can still love. Stupid me.


Gonna run back into my shell again… dun wanna be confuse anymore. dun wanna feel the pain anymore...

No comments: