Monday, August 4, 2008

谢谢你,希望你快乐

This entry is meant for u.. just for u..

Thanks a million for the 2611 days together..
i am realli sorry for what had happened..
and i am realli sorry for not meetin up to our previous dreams and plans..
i am realli sorry to have to let go..

sorry dear, thanks for all the love, care, concern, advise, help etc all these while..
it had been great all along.. really wonderful to have you ard by my side..
thanks for being my habour, my shelter all these while..

i will learn to grow up..
i will learn to manage thgs on my own..
i will...

please promise me to take good care of yourself ok...
control your temper.. try to look at the brighter side of situation ok..

anythg u can just give me a call..
i will always be here for u..
alwaes remember.. i am just a phone call away..
and...
You are the Man in my Life.. Forever...

No comments: