Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Fate..

Woke up earli in the morning today as Uncle Lin is coming over to read my fortune...

Background Information of Uncle Lin
He is a friend of my Aunt and Uncle Michael..
Known for knowing how to read fortune and Thai Prayers..
Has wonder knowledge for Buddhism and Taoism...
Recentli brought my uncle and his family to Thai for prayers..
For my Uncle's Family esp my cousin whom was destinated to die at the age of 30..

My cousin use to be a Buddhist, recent year she converted to be a christian..
during the process of changing her fate, she was realli unwilling..
the rejection from her was kinda strong.. as its a command frm her parents, she has no choice but to obey...
after she returns frm thai, she changed in the sense of character...
can realli sense the difference...

As i had been pretty down on luck for the year, my uncle invited Uncle Lin over to get my fortune read..

seems that this bad luck is gonna stay wif me for some time..
and seems that everythg that had happened is already pre-detinated in my life..

he told me to control my temper..
amazinly he knows of my bad temper even when my aunt tries to convince him that my temper had been very good...
he told me that my temper had been getting worse recentli.. and this havent reach my max..
i kinda realise this also...
i seem to flare up easily.. and seems that i can no long tame my temper..
this will cause me alot of interpersonal problems...
this is also gonna affect the r/s between me and my sister... as both of us shares the same bad temper...

he told me that as long as i am attached these few years, nothing else in life will turn out smooth for me..
i will eventualli loose everything... esp financially
This is passed down frm my previous life.. wat i had owed in my previous life...
i have to return...
there shldnt be a smooth r/s for me; even if smooth we will end up going seperate ways
Only at the age of 25/26 then i will confirm my Mr Right; the guy that will look after me for life

my work wont be smooth now as someone had been blocking me (in the sense of luck)
this is due to feng shui and stuff..
seems that the bad feng shui in the boon keng ofc had followed me due to my low luck..
some "stuff" had been following me causing the low period in my life..
lucky that i had already left the place.. but i still cant shake off the bad "stuff"

He said that i might look bright on the surface, but my inner self is feeling very lost and confuse.. very very unsure.. this is also due to the bad luck followin me..
this will be the factors that obstruct me frm lookin for new job and new opportunity...

the thing that worry me the most is this 7th ans 12th month in the lunar calender and Dec..
he claims that something will happen to me..
and it seems kinda bad...
according to him it will be a kind of accident on the road...
i will have to be very very careful... but i can never avoid...

he did a short prayer for me on the spot...
the feelin is kinda scary...i dunno how to describe..
oni ppl whom had experienced it b4 will know ba..

i dunno if its right to believe what he had said..
but i think eventualli it will be better if i believe and be careful right?
hmmmm... better be careful than to be sorry ba...

No comments: