Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My 1St GolF LeSSon !!!

So HappY... So Tired... Soooo HunGry...

It had been so long since i last felt so good...
good after i had done somethg that fills up my mind and my heart...

2 thgs happened today that makes me feel super wonderful:

1. 有钱出钱, 有力出力

met up wif georgina frm Swiss hotel after meetin wif the director...
veri nice of her to bring down a cake thankin us for the series of events we held at Swiss Hotel.

Thanks for the cake.

before she left, she casualli ask if i am keen to buy a charity coupon that supports Raffles The Plaza in the upcomin event: The LonGest Lasagna.. The money collect will go to the Children home and what i can get is a piece of Lasagna.. LOL

pretty broke aft all the travellings... so i can oni afford to buy 1... but then... i managed to get rid of at least 15 coupons frm the booklet.. LOL...
cos i went to promote and persuade my colleagues and bosses to buy.. yeah!!
I always believes that 好心会有好报的.. Thanks a million for all the contributions...
你们都是好人!!

2. I Finally went for my golf lessons...

Jus came back frm the range.. feelin so ShiOk!!
lol.. i am a newbie la.. i admit i am lousy lor...
but the feelin is freakin good.. and i am SOooooOoo proud of myself...
cos....
I CAN HIT THE BALL lor..
i tot i wont b able to do it... but i manage to hit it wif my 1st swing..
and the fact is... THE BALL DIDNT ROLL OUT.. It went quite a distant lor...
the only sad fact is that.. my posture nt veri nice and accurate...
I NEED MORE PRACTICES!!

i all along tot that golf is a sport where i dun get to perspire and i have to spend alot... todae i realise I DO SWEAT lor.. the game is cheap, jus that the equipment is expensive... haiz...
needa save up to get a set of clubs that belongs to ME!!!

aft the class, i continue playin at the range wif Deb..
her bf came n joined us.. Thanks darren for stayin back wif us..
he taught me quite alot and he shared some of his experience wif me..
Thanks thanks...
played for another hr or so... Damn Good..
and darren commented that my posture is rite and my ball flew further...
YEAH!!

i am a beginner and i can do it.. LOL
all along i had handicap wif ball games..
Yeah!! i am catchin up.. hopefully i wont frgt by next week..
and hopefully i can get to practice on the weekends...

Angie 加油! 加油!

No comments: