Thursday, September 13, 2007

Last NiTe~~~

Went to MOS for event last nite...
haiz...
the mood and feelin is never like b4 again...

i miss u kor...
regardless wat happened.. u will 4 eva b my kor

recentli don realli have the mood to club...
haiz.. dunno y...
maeb due to the mental workload ba..
nvm.. angie can handle.. thgs will be fine..

went back wif ash n george at 3am...
amazinly.. i am nt tired at all.. LOL...

just before the taxi reaches my place...
ROAD BLOCK and....
we are STOP by the police for check...

OMG.. LOL..
1st time i see road block set at the junction to my house...
1st time in my 22 yrs stayin there...
and...
THEY STOP US !
we are in cab... lol... and all sober...
LOL.. 1st time i realise police stops taxis also...
waste my meter fare... haha

Haiz... jus a routine check.. but wasted my almost a dollar lor.. =p
but furnie la.. we had a great laugh with the officers...
i guess they are just too bored.. so they simply stop watever vehicle that came pass.. =p
gonna buy 4D

No comments: