Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Contradicting Feelins

Okay its decided that im releasing my maid and sending my girl to let my mum look after...

Why i name this post as contradicting feelings is bcos some how or rather im feeling a little upset abt the fact that i have to let her go...

she had been a great help for the past months that she is with us... really glad and lucky to have her... but at this juncture i really cant afford to keep her...

Im so sorry...

I guess wat i can do for her now is to help her find another employer that hire her and treat her well.. and i guess a little compensation for her..

As mention from the start i guess ill help her to prepare Christmas pressie for her kids and family.. and maybe a little bonus for her...

oh my god i really dunno wat else i can say or what i shld say...

now wats running in my mind is how im gonna break the news to her and it mus b in the way that she wont b hurt... cos its really not completely her fault.. Omg im feeling crap...

i jus feel tt im a bad employer..

ok this entry is in a mess but this jus reflects how im feeling now... Sharks!!!

No comments: