Thursday, January 13, 2011

Working Woman

Oh My Oh My...
Just started my new job on monday 10 Jan 2011...
New place, near to Wilx place and also to CC.. its a in between...

Previous jobscope, back to doing what i had been doing in AP Comm..
Registration & Database...
hmmm... So far So good.. not much work, in fact, not doing anything at all..
lolx

No proj, no event = no work
whole day 9am - 6pm sitting in front of my lappie on fb, msn, browsing through my hd... how interesting..

Good and bad i guess at this point, i can rest by sitting down not moving and get paid...
the only bad thg is that it can get real boring and cant slp and take nap like what i use to do...
argh... what to do...

for the income, for the family... this is what i have to do and what i should do...
next week goin BKK... Weee~~~~
So looking forward... jus hope that it will be a safe and nice trip...

hmm.... ok last thg on my mind.. im feeling guilty...
for.....
Throwing my temper at Mr Lam...
Just cant help, at times just cant control but to throw my temper at him..
i also dunno y but i have the tendency to do that to him...
so far he had been bearing with it which made me feel guilty...
haiz... i must learn to control...

No comments: