Monday, December 21, 2009

Love is all around

Love is all around... in my life and in lifes of my friends and ppl ard me..

This is a month filled with weddings and celebrations...
5 in the list including my babes, sister, brother and colleague....
activity month...

already attended 2 of the weddings... 3 more coming...
more fun and excitments ahead...

Wedding Couple 1: Ivan & Jacq
Attended their ROM which was held earlier, this year they finally gone through the customaries...
so happy for my babe that day... was one of the sisters and last min was invited to be their emcee for the night...
nice and sweet wedding...

Wedding Couple 2: Nick & Sock Hoon
Also ROM earlier but wasnt there to attend... finally gone through the customary and was just a day ahead of jacq's...
Wishing the couples ever lasting love...

No comments: