Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sports & Fitness Expo..

This is my 1st and only event with TMX...
Its kinda pity.. but... at least... i completed an event..
rite.. lol
This will a public event unlike the usual corporate events that i did previously..
more details and more techincal.. the whole event including the set-up and tear-down took up to 6 FULL Days..
Dread~~
Our event is correlated with the marathon race..
i had never taken part in any race before..
and i never realise that there are actually so many ppl who runs in marathon in singapore.. lol.. among them i saw my 2 cousins and my classmate ryan..

to me this is a real fruitful opportunity..
wanna thank alot of people who had helpped me throughout the whole event...
frm TMX: Viviane, Jestin, Joey, Michele, Ferlyn, Joy
Pico: Eric and Amilia (Paiseh.. i knew tt i had been very demanding.. as in i ask alot of qns and i need alot of help =P) SingEx: Zarina, Andrew & Sharmaine..
Thanks to all of your help.. without you all.. this event wont be able to run smoothly.. Thanks SingEx for the fruits.. lol
This is a real tough but exciting event!!

I wanna introduce to you all my new energy bar during the event...
New flavor.. i dunno if u guys had seen.. but at least to me its new.. lol
Not bad.. quite nice.. jus a little sweet..
Thanks to my cousin who got it for me frm HK..
cheers!! gonna update more on other happenings!!








No comments: