Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thoughts in my mind

Things had been going on fine after all the unexpected 'incidents' that happened to me...
now kinda clear of what are the things that i am looking forward to and what are the steps i should take...

had been feelin pretty good... at least my mind is clear..

was kinda upset on tuesday... kinda affected by an incident that happened...
Mayb tuesday isnt my day....
work pilling up and nasty thgs happened...
it causes me to loose concentration in class...

the main problem had kinda been solved.. on the surface..
but deep down in my heart i know that it had already affected me...
i dont wish to be affected at all...
not even a little cos i dont want any changes in my current life..
i am feelin happy...
but seems that aft this incident.. things kinda shakened..

i can write out what had happened..
i guess this entry is just for myself and for the other who knew what had happened..
=(

No comments: