Monday, June 9, 2008

Shopping Addictions

Shopping Makes Me Happy...
Very Happy...

Retail therapy is indeen wonderful.. nothing beats Retail therapy.. LOL
had been feelin quite bad recentli due to the work load and stuff..
but i am able to bear wif it and still be as happy..
Thanks to Retail Therapy... lOL
it had been working fine for me all this while...
hmmm... maeb i shld nt say fine.. It work WONDER for me... LOL

Its not healthy in a way... but as long as it makes me happy...
I DUN CARE! lol
My New buys frm Kai
Bikinis.. i jus wonder when will i get to wear.. hmmm.. lolItem from Spree.. finally the spree items arrived...
but to my GREAT disappointment...
poor quality... lousy material...

Blues~~ got these from bugis... on the same day at the same shop.. lol
so happened that both are in blue...
nice nice~~~
I got this dress frm warehouse finally...
i have to say a Big Thanks to my Love for getting this for me.
thanks...
sorry to have made u spent... so sorry...
i realli love the dress... muacks

No comments: