Tuesday, July 3, 2007

MarriAge ~~~~

Feeling great for the whole of yesterday after seeing stephanie's wedding pics...
Once again in the "dai jia xin qin"
LOL =P

was readin her world this morning on my way to work and i came across this article "jumping the gun"

its about couples getting married shortly after they gt together...
this qns keep flashin in my mind..

i am just wondering, how many people in this society, in singapore can accept marriage like that..
i dunno if i can or i cant...
to me.. i feel that the initial stage might be lovely fun interesting...
but as times goes by.. when they slowly learn of all the bad sides of one another...
will thgs start to change, n even lead to seperation?

on the other hand, if a couple dates for yrs before marriage..
does this guarentee smooth marriage life and Happily Ever After...
Hmmmmp...

I guess these situation varies frm case to case n person to person..
i guess wat i can say for my case is..
as long as my partner tries and i love him..
thgs shld b fine ba..

hmmm... lucky i still gt long way to thk about it.. =P

No comments: